SEA is the Premier Bilingual/Latino Arts-in-Education Organization with a professional bilingual artist-teacher staff that represents over 22 different countries. In addition, SEA’s programs and performances exemplify a multitude of Latin American cultures, traditions and art forms.
SEA’s strength is in the teaching of the Arts. An example of the range of SEA’s Art Workshops:
• Dance - Ballet/Classical, Afro-Caribbean, Hip-hop, Latin Folkloric, etc.
• Music- Voice, Chorus, Instruments, Latin Rhythms, etc.
• Painting- Freehand, Drawing, Murals, Self-portrait, Period/History etc.
• Drama/Theatre – Musical Theatre, Producing Plays/Workshops, Acting, Directing,
Play & Song Writing, Technical (Lights & Sound) Production, Set Design.
• Arts & Crafts – Papier-mâché, Mask Making, Sculpture, etc.
• Puppetry – Construction, manipulation, etc.
• SEA also excels in Arts Technology - Graphic Arts, Multimedia and Film.
SEA’s community and school-based programs for children and young adults are:
• The Integrated Arts Program/El Programa de las Artes Integradas
• The Theatre-in-Education Program/El Programa Teatro-en-la-Educación
• The Arts-for-the-Community Program/El Programa Artes para la Comunidad
• The Dropout Prevention Program
To learn more about SEA’s community and school-based programs for children and young adults, simply use the menu above to select each individual program or feel free to contact us.